Welcome! We are happy that you have chosen to enroll your student in our schools!
We register students on a priority system with the first priority going to those who reside in the school attendance area and are not currently enrolled in school. Here are the registration dates and corresponding priorities:
|January 16-19, 2018|
|January 22-26, 2018|
|January 29 - |
February 2, 2018
Students must be 5 years old by September 1 in order to enroll in Kindergarten. Students whose fifth birthday falls between September 2 and December 2 qualify for our two-year Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program. (See the FAQs for more information on TK.) Registration forms for Transitional Kindergarten and regular Kindergarten are identical.
This year, in an effort to ease the registration process for parents/guardians, we are offering FILLABLE, on-line forms. You will find the forms at the bottom of this page. You may complete the forms online. Then print and sign them, and take them to your child's school office to register (see the registration dates above). Or you may stop by the school office and pick up a packet, fill it out, and bring it back to the school to register.
When you come to the school to register, please bring the following:
- Completed, signed registration packet (at the bottom of this page)
- Your child's birth certificate (for first-time enrollment in the District)
- Your child's up-to-date immunization record (for first-time enrollment in the District.) Click here for more information about what immunizations are required.
- The most recent IEP for your child (if applicable) (for first-time enrollment in the District)
- The Kindergarten Oral Health Form (for Kindergarten students)
- The Physical Exam form (for Kindergarten/1st grade students). This form is required for 1st grade students, but since the form is valid for 18 months, those enrolling in Kindergarten may wish to take care of this requirement at this time.
Spaces in our schools are in high demand, so you will want to be in line early. Having the forms completed in advance will ensure an easier registration process for you and your child.
Registration for the After School Program is not available at this time; it will be offered later in the year.
Again, I welcome you to Enterprise!
Brian N. Winstead, Superintendent
- Kindergarten Registration Forms
- 1st Grade Registration Forms
- All Other Grades Registration Forms
- Otros Formularios en Español - Complete si es aplicable
- Interdistrict Transfer Request Information and Form
- Health Care Coverage Information